Hello. Looking for some advice from your excellent site again please. I am an Australian citizen wanting to move to HK in March to join my fiancee who is currently working there (he is a British Citizen sponsored by a company in HK). Section 40 of the HK SAR Immigration Guidelines says that Dependent visa may be granted if can show reasonable proof of relationship, sponsor can show financial capability etc. My question is; am I likely to have difficulty getting a visa under that section because we are not married, or should I apply for an extended visitors visa (Australians only allowed to stay 90 days without a visa)..and keep trying to extend to until we get married. We really don't want to rush getting married just to allow me to join him in HK. Whats your advice on the better way to go?? Thanks very much.