wstudios - is it ok? any reviews?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Lightbulb Also interested in Wstudios

Hello,
    It's very helpful to see your reviews on Wstudios. I'm also interested in living in this studio when I come to Hong Kong.

Could anyone share the photos of wstudios? coz I'd very much like to know the exact status of the room besides the photos on the website.

Thanks very much !

I was actively looking at all possible serviced studios the week I was here. W & H Studio is decent but quite small. Live-able at least. The interesting thing I noticed was that the bathrooms , depending on which one is available may not have doors. Just a shower curtain to block it or no curtains at all. So, expect to leave the room if you have guest.

Horizon in Ma On San is VERY nice, around $ 10K for the LEASt services.

My decision was either Empire studios in CWB or Harbour Resort WAAAY out in the boonies. It's definitely very different from the hustle and bustle of HongKong but still has a mall rightnext to it. Commute is about 40 minutes directly on a bus, so quite accessible.

Having arrived in HK for less than 5 months, I have also visited and seen each of these service studios, my top choice is also EMPIRESTUDIO in CWB. They have a great location, and their studios are larger than there competitors. I understand that they were fully renovated less than 6 months ago, and everything inside the studios is almost brand new, furniture, etc.

After speaking with the other tenants there, I understand that most of them have stayed in the other service studios and enjoy EMPIRESTUDIO much more.

I think their website is www.empirestudio.biz if I recall correctly, go check them out, I hear that they are almost always full. Best value for the money I think.

I lived there for 3 months when I first arrived, now I am in a standard apt with a 2 year lease in Kowloon. Miss the great cwb location.

Thumbs up Wstudios

I love staying in W studios first they very close to the metro and the tram and the guys there are very accomodating look for eric his great you'll love staying there very straight forward

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2