Like Tree3Likes

Tiny insects in my apartment - help!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

bugs

Quote Originally Posted by ALAU
    Out of interest, why are apartments that are newly renovated MORE prone to these things?
    my theory is that renovation works mask or only hides the problems a flat already have .

it may be a good idea to call the pest control company before you move in.

btw. regarding the environmentally friendly pest company - speaking from experience - i wasn't particularly impressed with their so called "free" site inspection and their supposedly plan of action (which was none).

Went with another company and they were very thorough in their inspection and they were very detailed in explaining things. They were helpful and carried out their work professionally.

ps. i am not with any pest or "pet" control companies.

Bugs, damn bugs!

I got home tonight and flicked on my white lights (I usually use only those warm glow lights) and freaked out at the number of these tiny insects all over my walls! They are everywhere.... except for the toilet (why huh?), the kitchen, and one wall of my bedroom (which was cleaned due to mold very recently, so that explains).

Now I can't sleep thinking of these bugs. Damn it. I want to get rid of them once and for all.

Quote Originally Posted by Star Gazer
    Went with another company and they were very thorough in their inspection and they were very detailed in explaining things. They were helpful and carried out their work professionally.

ps. i am not with any pest or "pet" control companies.
    Which company is this? Would be grateful for referral and estimated cost (my place is about 550 sq ft). Am very mindful of the cost.

Now excuse me while I munch my sorrow away on a bar of chocolate. Screw the diet!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4