Yes, another serviced apartment question

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Yes, another serviced apartment question

Hi all.
    I did conduct a search on the site, but am unable to find what I am looking for. So, a new thread makes its appearance.
    Question: I will be working in Central and am moving with a wife and two small kids. I am looking for a 'nice' serviced apartment close to Central. My budget is HK$35,000. Can?
    Any recommendations? Thanks in advance.

Have you tried this link:

http://www1.gohome.com.hk/service_ap....php?&lang=eng

Should me more than enough info there.

You could also try moveandstay.com (its more of an introduction than booking service).

Thank you both. I've been through the sites and well, some of them are very basic and the good ones are way over 35,000 per month. I guess that;s why its so difficult to find a place.
    Has anyone stayed at the 4 seasons or Central 88?

Just wondering what your standards are - HKD 35K is not bad for a serviced apartment budget - also try hanlunhabitats.com.

The Four Seasons looks really nice and they also cater to young guests. Would definitely go for this, not sure if its within your budget.

My bf stayed at the Four Season's Place for two months and I visited him and stayed there for 2 weeks. They don't miss a beat. The service was great and the accomodations were amazing. The rain shower was second to none! And the view from the 48th floor facing the harbor and the HK convention center was breathtaking, on clearer days, of course. Now if I can only find an apt that's comparable but 30k less! sigh...

Thank you all for your input. Four Seasons it is.

Make sure you tell them you got the advice on Geoexpat .. their cheap marketing department thinks we're too expensive to advertise on.

Will do so KIA. This is a superb board for info. Many thanks for setting it up and running it so well.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast