Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By carang

Living expenses

Living expenses

I am an Indian passport holder, I have a job offer with me to work in HK, can you please help me answering following questions

1) What is a good place for me to stay in HK, where there I can find a 1 bedroom apartment for around 8k HK per month. I don't mind staying in the suburbs

2) Which is a good place to stay where I won't feel lonely, where there are some Indians.

3) Can you also tell how much will be my living expenses including transport, food, rentals for a month

Thanks for the help.

can somone please give a quick reply? I am planning to come there with my wife and, parents coming in and out once a year, thanks.

1) What is a good place for me to stay in HK, where there I can find a 1 bedroom apartment for around 8k HK per month. I don't mind staying in the suburbs

with VERY few exceptions, you should be able to find a 1 bed pretty much anywhere in hk...if you want more space for your $, then look further out in the NT. if you want convenient and don't mind a shoebox, then hk island is possible.

2) Which is a good place to stay where I won't feel lonely, where there are some Indians.
    i think that there are indians pretty much everywhere...

3) Can you also tell how much will be my living expenses including transport, food, rentals for a month
    without knowing (1) where you will work or (2) where you will live, it is very difficult to give a break down of transport & rental

food will also depend highly on what you eat & how often you cook at home
    shankar.maru likes this.