Flat share with UK girl....

Closed Thread

Flat share with UK girl....

Having spent the last week scouring the usual geoxpat and similar sites for flatshares I have had zero sucess in finding anything that isn't run down, dirty and old. I did find one fantastic flat share but that was snapped up by someone else and now I feel a bit deflated. So I thought I would try putting an ad on here....

I am looking for a double bedroom flatshare on the island, preferably close to the island line but open to suggestions. I am 30, English, a teacher and very laid back, like to relax at home just as much as I enjoy a good night out/dinner/drinks.

If anyone in the whole of HK has a room or wants to pair up, let me know, my budget is maximum $7000 per month but again negotiable. Hope to hear back from someone soon as I am slowly losing the will to live! Cheers, Katie.

Quote Originally Posted by Soph123:
    Having spent the last week scouring the usual geoxpat and similar sites for flatshares I have had zero sucess in finding anything that isn't run down, dirty and old. I did find one fantastic flat share but that was snapped up by someone else and now I feel a bit deflated. So I thought I would try putting an ad on here....

I am looking for a double bedroom flatshare on the island, preferably close to the island line but open to suggestions. I am 30, English, a teacher and very laid back, like to relax at home just as much as I enjoy a good night out/dinner/drinks.

If anyone in the whole of HK has a room or wants to pair up, let me know, my budget is maximum $7000 per month but again negotiable. Hope to hear back from someone soon as I am slowly losing the will to live! Cheers, Katie.
    Try this link - Flatshare Happy Valley - Happy Valley Stand-alone Building For Rent 8500 - GoHome.com.hk
    And also for rooms in wanchai - 93009641

Hi Katie,

When do you plan to move in? I will be back to HK in Aug, is that too late?