Student going to CUHK for exchange from end august till dec 2010

Closed Thread

Student going to CUHK for exchange from end august till dec 2010

Hi,

I will be going to Chinese University of Hong Kong for exchange from End Aug till End december/early Jan 2010.

I have been searching for flats or apartments that is near school but I havent been successful. Anyone with any recommendations? My budget is around HKD3000 but is negotiable and am willing to share a flat with a roommate.

Thanks!

there's a bunch of dorms available at cuhk which cost less than 2500 a month to live in (incl. internet, electricity, etc). im not sure about undergrad placements, but postgrad dorm registrations have already passed. check this out for off-campus housing or contact the office of student affairs if you have any questions - they're pretty friendly https://osantd.osa.cuhk.edu.hk/ohis2/index.htm

Hi Antagon, I am also looking for a place near CUHK, can you help me too, by giving some contacts.

hi antagon, i think tht you should consider staying in the dorms in CUHK since you're having your exchange at the university. it will be more convenient for you and besides, they have really nice rooms too.