Grand Promenade in Sai Wan Ho

Grand Promenade in Sai Wan Ho

Friends
    I am looking at some apartments and came across an ad for a 2 bedroom in Grand Promenade in Sai Wan Ho. Does anyone currently live here or has any experience with this apartment? I believe the unit is in tower 2 on 52nd floor. What is the average rent for such units and what are the approximate utility cost per month?
    Thanks

Depends which unit it is - which way it is facing, size, etc.
    They are newer apartments, but they can be a little on the small side.

More discussion here:
    http://www.geoexpat.com/forum/thread10785.html

Looks like they are going for around 16-17k.
    Prices here:
    Centadata - GRAND PROMENADE

Hello!
    I just moved into Grand Promenade yesterday and new to HK! Not sure about the 2 bed rental, we got a 3 bedroom apartment, sea facing, the rental is 28.5 per month, although initially the asking was 30. Must say the size of the bedrooms is a bit shocking, but compared to the 27 or so apartments i saw all over HK, in this budget range, this was by far the best (view, facilities - which i still havent seen, and proximity to my husbands office in quarry bay, oh and very pet friendly!!). Let me know if you need any more info. though am myself trying to figure things out :-)

mebbehk, that sounds great. I have a budget of 25K and hope to find a good 2bdrm. I was recommended to this place by someone from work.

I will check it out and thanks