Living in Tseung Kwan O

Closed Thread

Living in Tseung Kwan O

Hi Guys,

I'll be moving to Hong Kong in a few weeks. The company I'm working for has found me an apartment in Tseung Kwan O - Park Central buildings to be precise.

I will be working in either Taikoo or Admiralty/Central area so I would like to know if anyone here can tell me: How long it would roughly take to get to both of the places via MTR and if it's costly to take a cab (this is mainly for nights out). Secondly, does anybody else live there or heard anything about the Park Central towers?

Thank you guys - I'm very much looking forward to coming to HK

1. TKO to Taikoo takes 17 mins by MTR $10.50
    2. TKO to Admiralty takes 24 mins by MTR $11.50 (for central just add 5 mins more)

from wan chai back to tseung kwan o in a cab will cost you around $120 (incl tunnel fee) at night.

Quote Originally Posted by Inter828:
    Secondly, does anybody else live there or heard anything about the Park Central towers?
    Heard about them since I live near to there. Never been inside but looks ok from outside, though the towers are close to each other and depending which way your unit is facing your neighbours may be closer than what you are used to.
    There is a small shopping mall below it with a Wellcome supermarket etc., and it's next to the Tseung Kwan O MTR, so quite convenient if you have to travel to Taikoo or Central.

Park Central, Tseung Kwan O, Hong Kong - Google Maps