Serviced Apartment 45 min commute to airport

Closed Thread

Serviced Apartment 45 min commute to airport

I am after a serviced apartment with a max commute time to the airport of 45 min from mid December.

Budget 25-30K

Thanks for your suggestions.

Hate to be the one to break the news to you, but you can live almost anywhere in the country and get to the airport within 45 minutes. (of course depending if you take train, bus or taxi) I am not positive on Service Apartments locations, but most are in Kowloon and North Hong Kong Island.

I wouldn't go with South Island as that could end up taking longer (altough even that is possible if you use taxi/airport express combo I suspect)

Budget is pretty much good for almost all places.

I would suggest thinking up more criteria....

I have been to Hong Kong before & do know my way round.

A lot of the Serviced apartments mentioned on this site all require a journey to get to a MTR station. This kind of rules a lot of them out.
    I would prefer to avoid taxis.

Thanks for your help.

Hi Mile High,

If you want to live close to the airport, why don't you check out Tung Chung? You can rent fully-furninshed places/utilities included from $4,000 for 700sq ft and about $9,000 (or so) for 1,200sq ft. The apartments (Seaview Crescent, Carribean Coast) have great facilities (gym, pool, bowling alley, etc) and the commute to the airport is just a few minutes by taxi or 10 minutes by bus. The MTR to central is about 25 minutes.

TC is growing... mall has more stores, new restaurants, pub... worth checking out.

Good luck!
    Canucker

Would prefer around the Kowloon station area. Was told to chek out The Waterfront. No serviced places there anymore.

Thanks for the info

Thanks off to check Gateway tomorrow.

It is a pity that The Waterfront stops the service apartments. For Gateway, the price range for Suite Type Area Monthly Rental
    Studio 712 - 891 sfg HK$30,000.00 - 32,900.00. Not sure if it is too small for you. Have you consider renting a fully furnished apartment at kowloon station and request the landlord to include all utilities? For your budget, you can get a decent two bedrooms at Sorrento or Water Front.

Another choice: at TST. New World Center Service Apartment. They have renovated the interior so it is now much nicer. Check out the url: http://www.nwc.com.hk/service/serviced.asp

PLEASE APPROACH 4/F NEW WORLD APARTMENT OFFICE DIRECT FOR VIEWING LEASING ENQUIRIES:
    TEL : (852) 2734 8989
    FAX : (852) 2311 8576
    EMAIL : [email protected]

Last edited by Max Jian; 11-12-2006 at 01:13 AM.