central88, yin, ovolo

Closed Thread

central88, yin, ovolo

Hello all, this is my first post and am moving to HK next month. I need my first place to be near the office and am considering these 3. Does anyone have any experiences with any of the above, and can comment on which is worth the money, worse than you expected, avoid or any other comments. also if there is another one in this connaught/finance road area that is a good place, esp for someone looking to have a comfortable transition for a month or so as he adjusts to HK I would appreciate your input. Eventually move to another part but the first 2weeks to 1month will be pretty important as I am coming from nyc.

thanks.

What's your budget?

Am flexible depending on the quality of the place. Basically I want to first know which of these three are good quality (service, amenities, staff etc). I believe ovolo is the most expensive of the 3 but central88, and yin are more convenient. Wondering if anyone can comment on how different they are in terms of quality.

Quote Originally Posted by nycguy88:
    Am flexible depending on the quality of the place. Basically I want to first know which of these three are good quality (service, amenities, staff etc). I believe ovolo is the most expensive of the 3 but central88, and yin are more convenient. Wondering if anyone can comment on how different they are in terms of quality.
    I stayed at Central 88 for a month a couple of years ago. It's fine, nothing special, but clean and a decent size.