Breaking up the lease - Kennedy Town

Closed Thread

Breaking up the lease - Kennedy Town

Unfortunately my firm is moving me to Singapore therefore I will have to break up the lease which is only two months into the contract.

Kennedy Town is a really beautiful ( right by Mount Davis, Victoria Harbour view) and convenient area ( 5-10 mins to central by bus ). The rent is extreamly reasonable for a spacious two bed rooms apartments with a huge utility room.

Please contact me for details.

-Stephanie

Quote Originally Posted by cocobernes:
    Unfortunately my firm is moving me to Singapore therefore I will have to break up the lease which is only two months into the contract.

Kennedy Town is a really beautiful ( right by Mount Davis, Victoria Harbour view) and convenient area ( 5-10 mins to central by bus ). The rent is extreamly reasonable for a spacious two bed rooms apartments with a huge utility room.

-Stephanie
    If you can not find a replacement for the flat, your company should pay for compensation that you are eligible to pay.

-Stephanie
    I just post an ad in the Classified section. Please take a look!! 33 Ka Wai Man Road ( 33 Mount Davis), Kennedy Town

http://www.geoexpat.com/classifieds/...?product=12198

-Stephanie
    Last edited by cocobernes; 05-12-2006 at 09:26 PM.

Last edited by cocobernes; 05-12-2006 at 09:24 PM.

Breaking up the lease. in Kennedy town

Hello Stephanie,
    Please give me detail about the flat. How soon you have to move out? How many sqft?, bedrooms, bathroom? how much?
    Please contact me at 64068905, or email [email protected]
    Thanks,
    Jai

this thread is 2 years old. that flat is long gone. check out gohomes.com first to get a rough idea and then physically go to area that you are thinking of and find some local agents, they will have update flats available for you to look at.

Last edited by wtbhotia; 04-10-2008 at 12:51 AM.

Break up lease in Kennedy town

-Stephanie
    Hi Stephanie,

I'm looking for apartmets in Kennedy Town.

So what is the rent fee for the month?

You may right on my personal e-mail [email protected]

Hope to hear from you,
    Olga

Quote Originally Posted by shtybs:
    Hi Stephanie,

I'm looking for apartmets in Kennedy Town.

So what is the rent fee for the month?

You may right on my personal e-mail [email protected]

Hope to hear from you,
    Olga
    I don't think you will Olga, read the post before yours if you want to know why