Dog and teen attached

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Relax dalene722 , please check with the property agency about GRAND PROMENADE near Taikoo. This place allows pets and is very new, so bathroom and kitchen are in good condition. It is only 5 minutes walkt to MTR stations and more and more expats with dogs know about this place. (Please be reminded that to avoid any complaints from other tenant, make sure the dog is using the service lift/elevator to avoid other tenants' complaint.)

Taikoo

Max Jian, thank you. I have made an appointment for a view at Grand Promenade. I will make sure to use a service elevator if I live there. Merci

No problem. Bedroom and bathroom in GRAND PROMENADE is small honestly. But the new interior and pets friendly trade off the tiny room issue. It is no point to have a big room but very poor interior.

If you don't like GRAND PROMENADE, let me know, I'm familiar with VILLAGE GARDENS at Yau Yat Cheun (walking distance to Kowloon Tong MTR station.) But this is not newly developed apartment and so it takes more time to find the interior good condition unti. But it is also pets friendly and very nice low rise district.

I need to remind about wood floor with polish in Hong Kong....it is very difficult for the dog to walk on it or to get up; two remedies you can consider: triming the hair on the paws to reduce the dog skating around (pets grooming services in Hong Kong include this) and consider put rugs to ease the trouble. I will ask some one if they know any way to reduce the slippery nature of the polish.

Max Jian, thank you very much for your helpful information. Yes, I've noticed the small size of rooms at GR. Prom. (3br in 800 sq.ft.!), but like you said, the interior is very good and upscale. I have been also checking Kowloon Tong area after reading other forums about pet-friendly neighbourhood-KLT and Waterloo Rd. There are quite a lot of low-rise apartments available. Old but spacious. If you know someone, I can contact, please do let me know. I really appreciate it. I will be arriving on Jan. 4 and have a job at CityU. Thank you also for the tip regarding dogs on polished hardwood floor. We are living in a house with hardwood floor now, and my dog does sometimes "skate" on the floor...and that's the sign he needs grooming
    Cheers!

I know an experience local agent from "Midland". (That district is mainly dominated by Chinese agent.) He knows every units in Yau Yat Chuen and is stationed at Kownloon Tong (Nofolk/Somerset) branch. His name is Ricky Tseng. His mobile number is 9012-2204 and his branch number is 2926-7188.

Last edited by Max Jian; 12-12-2006 at 02:26 PM.

Kowloon Tong

Thank you sooo much, Max Jian. I will definitely contact him.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4