Like Tree12Likes

Unsafe villages in NT ?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thanks a lot Saisha Would you mind sneding us more info about Maple Gradens (how to access it by bus ?) please ? Thanks in advance
    K

My family originates from a village and the traid thing and the unfriendly thing is long gone. It did use to exist. I had stories of my dad's best friend chasing some foreigner out with a kitchen knife out but that was like more than 10 yrs ago! But be careful about the parking space. Once this guy parked on my Dad's land and offered to pay but my Dad was pissed off with it and so he decided to get some ppl to park there for the sake of it so no one else can park there... yea un-rational.......

But now I see foreigners in my village and most people are pretty friendly towards them since now more ppl know how to speak English and so can communicate better. Sure you may get some weird looks from the older generation(can't blame them as they dont see many foreigners) but they don't mean any harm! So i think it is a good idea to move into a village but do lots of research to see whether the place already has some foreign ppl or whether the village is of ppl who are all from the same family. They can be very hostile if its one of those really traditional villages.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4