Started the apt search yesterday

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by thewongs:
    We ruled out DB because we don't want to rely on the ferry schedule. My husband couldn't handle the schedule as he is always running a tad bit behind in most things that have to do with time.

The okay apt in HV is gone which is fine with us so we will probably just stay in a serviced apt until we find the right place. I will PM you Max Jian when we get the dog over here to get the vet recommendations! Thanks!

thewongs
    When is your dog arriving? Who is your pet handler? I'm still thinking if I should bring my dog over.

Our dog won't come over until we have moved into an apartment. My husband's employer has arranged the following pet mover:

WorldCare Pet Transport LLC
    Tel # 631-751-2297
    Fax# 631-751-3171
    www. WorldCarePet.com

So far they have been very good but my dog isn't here yet and of course, that's the real test. I have no idea how much it costs but I would be curious to know.

Good luck with whatever you decide, it certainly isn't easy to make that decision.

Quote Originally Posted by thewongs:
    Our dog won't come over until we have moved into an apartment. My husband's employer has arranged the following pet mover:

WorldCare Pet Transport LLC
    Tel # 631-751-2297
    Fax# 631-751-3171
    www. WorldCarePet.com

So far they have been very good but my dog isn't here yet and of course, that's the real test. I have no idea how much it costs but I would be curious to know.

Good luck with whatever you decide, it certainly isn't easy to make that decision.
    Thanks very much!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2