Where should we live?

Where should we live?

Hello,

We just moved here this week! We are staying in a serviced apartment in Happy Valley and we are about to start looking for a permanent home. I wanted to find out if anyone had any suggestions for us...

I am working in Kowloon Bay. We want to stay on the Hong Kong side. We really like Happy Valley and the Central Soho area...The only drawback is the commuting time to Kowloon Bay...

My commute from Happy Valley is about one hour and I think it will be a little longer from Central / Soho...

Are there any areas similiar to Happy Valley / Central / Soho, but a little closer to Kowloon Bay?

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Jake

I'm moving out of a good place near Soho this weekend, PM me if you want the details. I don't think the l/l has another tenant yet.

How about North Point area? Much closer to Kowloon Bay and still on the island. (as much as I cringe thinking about living on the Island) It is most likely the fastest place from the island to Kowloon Bay.

How about TaiKoo or Sai Wan Ho? From those places, you can go to Kln Bay by MTR easily.