Flat sharers - female, 24...

Closed Thread

Flat sharers - female, 24...

I am moving to Hong Kong in January with work and I will initially be put up in a serviced apartment for 4 weeks. I will need to have found a flat by the 12th of Feb but ideally will want to have secured my flat at the start of February. I know its early but wanted to see if there is a website where people pair up for flat shares.

I have a budget of about HKD 10 000 to about 13 000 but have seen that there are some really nice 2 beds which could make it slightly cheaper and more fun to live with someone ina great apartment.

I will be working on Queens Road so a central, mid level or other nearby location would be ideal.

If anyone might be interested or know of anyone who might be interested please get in touch.

A bit about me.. Im 24, female, Live in the UK currently and i'm sociable (yet sensible ) and can't wait to move to Hong Kong.

Jade

Los Angeles as of right now. When I move to HK, the back alley of some awesome restaurant

i need a roommate too!

I'm a 25 year old American girl moving to Hong Kong in the architectural field. I will be working in Quarry Bay and looking for a roommate. I am down to rent a 2 or 3 bedroom apartment in and around Quarry Bay. I've actually found a couple and they go for about $5000-$7000 per person depending on which unit we pick. Size wise, they are about 70SF-100SF. That depends on whether you're looking at the big or small room.

My number is 9523-0725. That number will work till tomorrow and then I fly back to the states for a few weeks. I will be back in beginning of January. Ideally, I'd like to have a place by then or I can also move in around Feb if the timing is not right for you. If you need to reach me, email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

Los Angeles as of right now. When I move to HK, the back alley of some awesome restaurant

BTW, the places I've found are actually really clean and relatively new. I don't know about you, but I need the home to be a comfortable place, especially since I'm new to Hong Kong. I don't mind spending more to make sure it's a great place to come home to.

I'm interested in a flatshare as well. I'm currently in Hong Kong at the moment, living with my family but looking to move out in the near future. So I'm not reaally fussed in terms of a time frame.

My budget would be around HKD5000-HKD7000 as well. I work in Central (Des Voeux Road/Queens Rd), but I think the Sheung Wan area might be a bit more within my kind of price range. I'm a 23 year old female, lived in a lot of places (including the UK).

Hey

Hi there - that sounds great - sure im happy to pay up to 10k a month to be honest - maybe even more - i want a really nice flat and within reason im happy to pay for at as i will need some sort of comfort being so far away. The only thing is that i will be looking near central or mid levels as i need to be near work etc and quarry bay as far as i can see is furhter away - if you are happy to look at central/ mid levels then it would be definately worth having a chat xx

Quote Originally Posted by glitterpetal723:
    I'm a 25 year old American girl moving to Hong Kong in the architectural field. I will be working in Quarry Bay and looking for a roommate. I am down to rent a 2 or 3 bedroom apartment in and around Quarry Bay. I've actually found a couple and they go for about $5000-$7000 per person depending on which unit we pick. Size wise, they are about 70SF-100SF. That depends on whether you're looking at the big or small room.

My number is 9523-0725. That number will work till tomorrow and then I fly back to the states for a few weeks. I will be back in beginning of January. Ideally, I'd like to have a place by then or I can also move in around Feb if the timing is not right for you. If you need to reach me, email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Jadelianne:
    Hi there - that sounds great - sure im happy to pay up to 10k a month to be honest - maybe even more - i want a really nice flat and within reason im happy to pay for at as i will need some sort of comfort being so far away. The only thing is that i will be looking near central or mid levels as i need to be near work etc and quarry bay as far as i can see is furhter away - if you are happy to look at central/ mid levels then it would be definately worth having a chat xx
    those are my exact thoughts. i don't really know too many people in hk and i want to come home to a place where i can be comfortable. actually, anywhere on the blue line is not far from one another and i will be down to live in the admiralty/central area.

i sent you a pm so just email me some time and we can change about it.
    Last edited by glitterpetal723; 18-11-2010 at 10:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by glitterpetal723:
    those are my exact thoughts. i don't really know too many people in hk and i want to come home to a place where i can be comfortable. actually, anywhere on the blue line is not far from one another and i will be down to live in the admiralty/central area.

i sent you a pm so just email me some time and we can change about it.
    Hey, was wondering if you be interested on doing a flat share during that time. I'm going to be living in a service apartment for the first month or two until I get off the ground and get my bearings.

sent u a pm, amberash

Hi Jade

I am moving from London to HK in the new year too! I am 25 relocating because of a transfer at work, I will also be working on Queens Road so looking to move to similar areas and my budget is 10000HK a month (but willing to go higher inorder to live in a nice place bigger than a shoe box!). I am fun and sociable, enjoy dinner parties and going out for the odd drink (or two). Let me know if you are still looking for a flat mate! I am going out to HK from 5 - 17 December for a visit, will you be around or in the UK? My firm will put me in a hotel for 2 weeks from the beginning of January so timing is roughly the same.

Let me know

Bryony

Hey all

I'm 30/F looking for a flatmate, I have a nicely furnished flat in Mid Levels with swimming pool, for 7k per month (inc. some bills). This is a decent sized 2 bed and really great value for the area - rent should really be 9 - 10k each.

Please PM me if interested.