Anyone knows a cheap place to stay near Hong Kong Central Library?

Closed Thread

Anyone knows a cheap place to stay near Hong Kong Central Library?

I am a student who have arrived Hong Kong for writing my master thesis. I guess I will need to spend a lot of time in the Hong Kong Central Library in Causeway Bay for doing my writing and therefore it would be good to live close. Anyone who can recommend me a reliable and cheap estate agency nearby?

Estate agents all basically charge half a month's rent. How long will you be staying? (And do you have a HKID?)

I will stay for half a year and I have a HKID.

you should contact a local property agent not the big names as they don't deal in small property you need to walk around that area and look for some small agent local they might be of some hep as all the small agents always have small rooms for 2500 to 5500 hkd 120 to 220 SQF

you may have a VERY difficult time finding someone willing to rent to you for only 6 months....unless you look at getting a service flat/apartment.

you may try those serviced apartments nearby, eg: cozy studio, studio studio, regent height, v causeway bay...

Share a flat

Quote Originally Posted by CindyT:
    I am a student who have arrived Hong Kong for writing my master thesis. I guess I will need to spend a lot of time in the Hong Kong Central Library in Causeway Bay for doing my writing and therefore it would be good to live close. Anyone who can recommend me a reliable and cheap estate agency nearby?
    Hi Cindy T,
    Share a flat in WanChai ,is it o.k.for you?