Like Tree5Likes

Mid-levels???!! Give me some idea, pls!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Mid-levels???!! Give me some idea, pls!

My agent introduce the apartment of Hillborough Court to me and she said the development have shuttle bus and been well-managed??But it seems it was not a convenient place.

Actually I am looking for apartments around 1,000 sq.ft, any good suggestion at the
    mid-levels?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Kelly:
    My agent introduce the apartment of Hillborough Court to me and she said the development have shuttle bus and been well-managed??But it seems it was not a convenient place.

Actually I am looking for apartments around 1,000 sq.ft, any good suggestion at the
    mid-levels?
    Do you have a budget, how many rooms, etc.

Two rooms and budget within HK$43K. Thanks!

What a waste of money *shakes head*

MovingIn07 and chowfun like this.

Define convenient? Do you want to walk out the front door and across the street to a pub? Or are you looking for a place where you are 5-10 minutes from the office by cab or shuttle bus? Hillsborough is not that far from Central or LKF via cab or shuttle, and you can actually walk to LKF in 12 minutes from there down Old Peak Road (getting back up the hill is a different story). There is a grocery on May Road less than five minutes walk.

The places in that part of Midlevels are relatively car dependent. You won't walk out the door and find a good Italian place instantly. But then again, you also will live in a place that is a bit quieter than other parts of the Midlevels.

Guess it comes down to what you are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by bookblogger:
    What a waste of money *shakes head*
    Perhaps, but if it's somebody else's money and it's "use it or lose it" then why not. People knock the mid-levels, but I love the convenience, and, despite what people say, the vast majority of the people living here are locals.

apartment

sent you a PM

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Kelly:

mid-levels?

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    Perhaps, but if it's somebody else's money and it's "use it or lose it" then why not. People knock the mid-levels, but I love the convenience, and, despite what people say, the vast majority of the people living here are locals.
    No, Mid-Levels can be fine, it's the idea of throwing $43k away every month that amazes me.

I think you just need to get used to the idea that there are rich people in the world... I had dinner last night with someone who works as one of the several members of staff at a 6000 sq.ft house near Hang Hau. It's a whole different world for people like her bosses.

Have a look at some of the flats listed here

Apartments For Rent - Hong Kong Classifieds

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast