Dutch student (male) is looking for a room in HK Island

Dutch student (male) is looking for a room in HK Island

Hi!

I am 23 year old student (male) from Amsterdam, the Netherlands, and I am searching to share a flat on HK Island. I will arrive on the 3rd of February in HK and I am looking for a room with rental expenses around 5,000HKD. As I am doing an internship at a company in Central for 5 months, I would like to rent the room in the same time span,

I have an open and friendly personality which likes travelling, a clean room and a good night out in LKF or Soho in the weekend. If interested, I can give more background about me,

Please contact me if you have a room available,

Kind Regards,
    Michiel
    Last edited by Michiel1987; 08-01-2011 at 09:37 PM.

Share a room

Hi, we are also looking for flatmate at end of Jan .location in WanChai .please e-mail at [email protected] for details.thanks

About the room

Hi Peter!

How are u doing? Did you receive my mail already?? was a quite big one though, so im curious if it is probably received, if not, I can send it again,

Else, if you already found a tenant for the room, I am going to delete this thread and post my request again, so that others are able to offer me something,

Cheers!
    Michiel

hey man, i have a cool apartment next to the beech

hey im 24 year old guy from scotland, in hk on an internship as well, ive found this great place on lamma island of hk, it takes 25 mins to go into central and the boats go ever 30 mins. its a realy cool place, nice beaches no roads, and goood seafood. the apartments by far the best ive found since i started looking, so im looking for someone to share the rent that is easy going and good fun :-) lived with a girl from amsterdam last year and had a great time!
    rent is Cheap!!!! 35000 hkd including bills and internet, as long as we dont use loads of electricity, should be ok as we have a nice sea breeze!
    i will need one months deposit from you, and would like to meet up to show you the place if your interested.
    cheers
    Luke Yardley
    p.s. if you want can send you photos

About the room

Hi Luke,
    Thanks for the offer and you are indeed at the right address with an easygoing and fun guy=), and of course 3,500HKD ( I assume it is not 35,000HKD =)) is a really good price,

But as really a lot of work and some long hours for me are going to be made on Central, I am really looking for something on HK Island due to that convenience, therefore unfortunately I cannot accept your offer,

Thanks either way!

Cheers!
    Michiel