Like Tree6Likes

Tsuen Wan accommodation for expat

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Mat

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM
    My understanding of the timing on the MTR journey planner is that it includes a allowance for waiting time. Certainly I often find the journey takes less time than that on the MTR planner, occasionally a couple of minutes more. I take it as the average "platform to platform" time, not the "doors open" to "doors open" time.
    Do we really care? I certainly don't but anyway what make you guys happy.

Thanks to those who replied.

Quote Originally Posted by 100LL
    Just out of curiosity, do you know if it is practical and how long it takes to walk from Ting Kau to Tsuen Wan MTR or Tsuen Wan West station? (Google says 32 minutes to Tsuen Wan West and 46 minutes to Tsuen Wan MTR)

I stayed at the serviced apartments at The Bay Bridge (adjacent to Hanley Villa) for a while but I found the transportation from/to the place a pain in the neck. Only stayed for a short time though, and except taxi and the bus I didn't try anything else.
    yes the walking times seems correct maybe a little bit too much (depends on your speed). But sorry what is so difficult to get to MTR from Bay Bridge ? Opposite of Bay Bridge 2 or 3 Mini Bus Lines stopping (5 minutes to MTR) - also the 234B & 53 is stopping there - very easy !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3