Where is a good location to stay

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Where is a good location to stay

Hello to all =)

I am totally new to the forum ..today is my first day to do a intensive research on Hong Kong as I will be relocating to Hong KOng in March. I will be working in Kung Tung and have a budget of less than 10K. My criteria for the apartment will have to 2 bed rooms and near to MTR, preferbly near to my working place.

Where would be a good palce to stay at where it is not too remote..I am a pretty much a city girl, but wouldnt want to spend alot of time to travel to work in the morning.

Please let me know your suggestions =) Thank you very much in advance.

GOng Hei Fatt Choy to all !

Well, you have plenty of choices with this budget to get an apartment in East Kowloon.

Have you heard about Tseung Kwan O (TKO)? It is about three-four MTR stations away from Kwun Tong. You can find a lot of new apartments with a nice and brand new clubhouse. I recommend OCEAN SHORES (8.5K - 9.5K).

In Lam Tin, you should check Laguna City (~8K) , Sceneway Garden(~9K). In Kowloon Bay, you should check Telford Garden (~8.5K).

thank you bunnypanda

I will check out the surrounding location of the plces you suggested.

I am simply soo clueless abt the places in Hong Kong but slowly and surely , I hope to pick up more knowledge on Hong KOng .

Cheers

i would suggest laguna city or sceneway gardens as well...and you'll be working in KWUN TONG.

Smile

hehe...so it's Kwun Tong...thank you for pointing that out. I will definitely check out your suggestion =)

Cheers

no problem, just thought you might not find it if you were looking on the map for the wrong name.

good luck with your search!

can anybody give me the number of USA Hotel at C4. 13F Mirador Mansion 58 Nathan Road, Kowloon, Hong kong..and also the number of Four Seasons Hostel at A2. 14/F Block A Chung King Mansion Kowloon, Hong kong...planning to go in Hong Kong for vacation, please advise which is better hostel

i have a place at prince edward which is 5-10minutes walk to MTR station. It's close to Mong Kong and Kwung tong . check it out at www.wontonmeen.com or email me on [email protected]

how much is per nite? is it near also to disneyland?

Looking for a unit to rent in Laguna City/ Sceneway Garden

Hi all, we're looking for a unit to rent in HK and is considering Laguna City/ Sceneway Garden. Does anyone have a good agent to recommend or any comments on these areas?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast