Know any good agents?

Closed Thread

Know any good agents?

hello!

I've just moved here a week ago, crashing at a friends place which is bit cramped so looking to share an apartment with someone. To be honest the whole agent thing confused me when looking at craigslist as i thought they were the actual flatmates posting! So could anyone recommend a good agent?

Im working in kennedy town and currently staying in TST so anywhere between these two areas would be cool. Probably as far as causeway bay or jordan as i don't like to commute

Or if anyone reading this has a room they'd like to offer me right im 23, female, scottish, clean, fun and friendly! and would like the same in some laid-back flatmates (this saves me paying the $88 to post on the wanted section, haha)

Thanks for your help!

Craigslist has been getting a bit of a reputation for scammers in the property section. I take it that you have looked at the classified section of this website?

Sorry I can't really help you! I've seen a few comments here often for flatmates so it's not out of the question. You will find something soon.

Hi there, I'm waiting on my visa before I book my flight over to HK from NYC, but I'm getting a bit antsy about the flat search already. I saw your post here, looking for a flatmate. I'm in if you're still looking in a few weeks, depending on when that visa gets to me. I'm also 23, clean, fun and friendly, but American. Lived with a scottish bloke for the past year+ in London though! Let me know what you think there.

I'm also 23, clean, fun and friendly, but American.

haha, you say that like being american is a bad thing! i don't know if i'll still be looking in a few weeks, kinda worried about overstaying my welcome here coz i've stolen my friends bed! but keep in touch for sure and we'll see how it pans out. do you have any particular areas in mind or anything? i got a message from another american so maybe if we all get together it could be cheaper

gumtree is quite good to use. Quite a few agents use it, but also some real people!

hey, thanks for that tip - i forgot about gumtree! these people actually seem a bit more genuine