Security guard in my building don't check ID cards

Security guard in my building don't check ID cards

Hello,

Security guilds in my building don't check the ID cards of strangers like they are supposed to. Aren't they violating the Security and Guarding Services Ordinance by not following these procedures?

Who should I complain about this to? I'm a bit uphappy because management fees are going up 10% in my building, and I hear from the neighbors that the guards ended up getting paid a lower salary last year.

Quote Originally Posted by truemandate:
    Hello,

Security guilds in my building don't check the ID cards of strangers like they are supposed to. Aren't they violating the Security and Guarding Services Ordinance by not following these procedures?

Who should I complain about this to? I'm a bit uphappy because management fees are going up 10% in my building, and I hear from the neighbors that the guards ended up getting paid a lower salary last year.
    Complain to the management office.

Quote Originally Posted by Raccon:
    Complain to the management office.
    Well I did that already as far as not checking ID cards. Nothing happen.

Who do I complain to that is higher up? Is the management office's security contractor violating the Security and Guarding Services Ordinance by not following these procedures?

forget the ordinance. organize the owners to change the management company