Moving to HK next month (fun!) and would LOVE some advice on where you would recommend us to live taking into account the following details:
- We are 27 & 29 years old
- We have an accommodation allowance of around $50,000
- Ideally would like 2 BDRM for if we have friends stay
- (May have a small dog - still in process of deciding whether to bring her - thoughts?)
- Like to go out in the evening..
- Like being active
- We are from Auckland, New Zealand
- Partner will be working in Causeway Bay
Any feedback you have would be much appreciated! Also, please don't think I am lazy I have been reading through loads of other posts to see what comments have been put to people who asked similar questions on the site.. however everyone seems to have a different budget/kids etc...