$45k Budget - two bed serviced apartment

Closed Thread

$45k Budget - two bed serviced apartment

I am new to HK with a HKD 45k monthly budget, looking for a two bed service apartment. I work in Wan Chai (but in reality travel quite a lot). Any suggestions? Most service apartments in Central seem to require more than HKD 55k for a two bed...

Try S-residences - we're just coming to the end of a one-month stay at their place in Bonham Rd. Less than your budget. It is tiny though....

You should be able to find a place around Wan Chai, Happy Valley or Causeway bay for this budget.

You can try Eaton House, V Apartments etc but couldn't really recommend which would be better.

We pay $38k per month for 2 bedroom serviced apt at Kornhill Apartments in Tai Koo. Approx 800 sq ft. Complex is above the MTR and Jusco shopping centre. 20 minutes to Central.

Quote Originally Posted by LoughtonLion:
    We pay $38k per month for 2 bedroom serviced apt at Kornhill Apartments in Tai Koo. Approx 800 sq ft. Complex is above the MTR and Jusco shopping centre. 20 minutes to Central.
    That's kinda expensive, Compared to convention plaza apartments in Wanchai on Harbour Road. 772 sq ft for 37K - this is right next to Grand Hyatt and across the road from Immigration Tower.

22nd Floor Convention Plaza -Serviced Apartments Layout Rate
    Last edited by bak875; 17-03-2011 at 09:58 AM.

the V-Service apartment in Causeway bay is pretty good for a 2 bedroom, price around your budget

Thumbs up service apartment

Quote Originally Posted by ivanivan:
    I am new to HK with a HKD 45k monthly budget, looking for a two bed service apartment. I work in Wan Chai (but in reality travel quite a lot). Any suggestions? Most service apartments in Central seem to require more than HKD 55k for a two bed...
    hi , i do know some good service apartment located in Happy valley .
    Good price as well . with your budget could find good one

I can recommend Hanlun Habitats where I am staying now in Mid-Levels. You should e-mail them and say that you want to stand on the waiting-list for the Sherwood apartments! Check out their homepage, very nice apartments!