Search apartment in HK, and Advices!

Closed Thread

Search apartment in HK, and Advices!

Hello,

I'm a french student and I will go in HK from 20 may to 20 august for a work experience.

I search a little flat or a room in the house of someone or a share apartement, a serviced apartement...

-Near from where i will work ( 4 Tai Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon )
    - In a cool area
    - Not very expensive

I have thought that Jordan could be an interessant area?!

If you have something interessant to rent to me
    Or if you can advice me in my choice or give me contacts ill be glad to you.

Thank u

Hey,
    Firstly, Kwun Tong is NOT A COOL AREA!! Is very local HK, abit old, many factories.
    Secondly, it would be very difficult to rent something for 3 to 4 months... even if they have something (a room), it will only be for the poor in HK.
    So, I suggest you to look at some Service Hotel monthly packages... they cost anywhere from $7000HKD to over $20000HKD per month.

BTW, Jordan is NOT A COOL AREA!!
    A Cool area would be...
    Central, Causeway Bay, (maybe Wan Chai), Kowloon Tong,
    Good luck!

what's wrong with jordan?
    i'm considering an apartment there but maybe i shouldn't...

it all depends on what is considered cool, causeway bay is way not cool in my book. I used to live in Jordan, Austin Road, that to me was cool, not too close to Nathan road so not noisy but still very close to everthing.

How much are you willing to pay per month for a room, i can help you try and search some if you want. send me email to [email protected]