Like Tree17Likes

Very unfamiliar territory...

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Quote Originally Posted by KyoPo:
    Now, I'm new to this forum and I suppose we're dealing with an infamous (or legendary) troll who never learn how to give up & grow up?

Heh.
    Not even real trolls. Just posters who seem to be on here to get a posting history. We have had a few instances of people getting a history and then using an innocuous thread to push a product.

Something like:

Does anyone know a good X?

New post from someone else:

Sure - I love this XXX provider, they're GREAT.

And so on and so forth. So we make fun of them so we can spot them later.
    stuff4expats likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:
    Not even real trolls. Just posters who seem to be on here to get a posting history. We have had a few instances of people getting a history and then using an innocuous thread to push a product.

Something like:

Does anyone know a good X?

New post from someone else:

Sure - I love this XXX provider, they're GREAT.

And so on and so forth. So we make fun of them so we can spot them later.

Wow.... *jaw drops*

I already knew Hong Kong does promote a competitive environment, but I "never" expect people need to go or push this far!

I hope they'll at least getting paid for this!

you could get it up to 150mph on the road towards the airport but by the time you arrived at the airport you would probably have been flashed a few times by the speed cameras that would result in your license taken away and probably banned from driving for a few years.

Most bikers dont go for such high speeds they go for the difficult road like the Route Twist and Shek o or even clear water bay, you will see them on the weekends early in the morning or very late at night. Its more fun then trying to reach 150 in a straight line

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5