Anyone here living in the Hermitage?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Bread Talk gone. Making way for another shoe shop I guess. Let's see, already have: Addidas, Reebok, K-Swiss, Nike, Timberland. What's missing?

Simply life has opened. It's been so long, totally lost interest. :yawn:

diadora opened and lost and found.

In reply to the OP question, The Hermitage Clubhouse is has the following facilities (that I am aware of) : 2 Swimming Pools (indoor and outdoor), Sauna, Jacuzzis, Gym, Children's Play Area, Piano and Music Rooms, Snooker Room, Yoga Room, Reading Room with Internet (although the computers currently don't work) and a general function room which you can rent for private parties. There is also a Glass Room (can't remember the name) which overlooks the fountains which can be rented for private parties as well.

At the moment, the swimming pool and gym are free for residents, the other facilities must be paid for.

Hi, just wondering if anyone has an issue with the car park. any chance to get one at The hermitage? heard the nearest parking is in HSBC centre which is 10-15 mins walk away!

Quote Originally Posted by cutetots:
    Hi, just wondering if anyone has an issue with the car park. any chance to get one at The hermitage? heard the nearest parking is in HSBC centre which is 10-15 mins walk away!
    150 odd spaces for 900 odd aparrtments, given half occupied and another half having no cars would leave 200-odd for 150 spaces. Pretty good odds, in an odd kind of way.

Failing that, yes HSBC but waiting list. Olympian City 1 monthly, but a bit of a walk, or if you don't care if your car is abused, there's the open space carpark next to OC2 oposite Charming.

I think there are still some spaces available in the Hermitage, not cheap though - at least $4K / month and up.

Hello! Just wanted to ask if anyone is living at the Hermitage and do they have tennis coaching services there? I know they have tennis courts there......many thanks and appreciate any replies....

Quote Originally Posted by atpltd.tennis:
    Hello! Just wanted to ask if anyone is living at the Hermitage and do they have tennis coaching services there? I know they have tennis courts there......many thanks and appreciate any replies....
    I'm living in the Hermitage, definitely no tennis courts here. Only a general purpose basketball / badminton court. You might be thinking of the complex next door - Central Park / Park Avenue, now they do have some tennis courts available.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5