Short term apartment - 4 people

Closed Thread

Short term apartment - 4 people

So the family are coming in town for my wedding (hopefully the mistress won't find out). We don't have enough room in our place to provide beds for both our families.

I'm looking for serviced apartments / short term lets that could accommodate four people for about a week. Ideally we are looking for somewhere on Hong Kong Island, if possible in Central.

Any suggestions for where to look.

Thanks!

Ovolo Group in Sai Ying Pun has 2 bedroom apartments.

Why not just use a hotel? If it's because of cost, somewhere like the Silvermine Beach hotel in Mui Wo is reasonably low cost, includes breakfast and is only a ferry ride away from Central. You could look at any of the cottages near beaches etc - they may have kitchen facilities if this is a requirement. Otherwise I have heard really good things about the YMCA in TST.

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:
    Why not just use a hotel? If it's because of cost, somewhere like the Silvermine Beach hotel in Mui Wo is reasonably low cost, includes breakfast and is only a ferry ride away from Central. You could look at any of the cottages near beaches etc - they may have kitchen facilities if this is a requirement. Otherwise I have heard really good things about the YMCA in TST.
    Thanks, not too keen on Mui Wo, would prefer HK Island to tell you the truth.

I guess I may have to look into hotels as an alternative.

Booking.com has service apartments which can be rented on daily basis. Ice house st has one I think the address us 38 ice house st