Anyone wants to move out and share house?

Closed Thread

Anyone wants to move out and share house?

hey there,

I am a girl and looking for a girl roommate who plans to move out, possiblely staying for over 1 years or more...

i am a locater but i had stayed in USA for some years before

wish to get your reply ^^

oh ...i had moved out..but the houses in HKG is just too small for myself not to mention to SHARE!

Good Luck....to you gal!

Quote Originally Posted by diorgirl:
    hey there,

I am a girl and looking for a girl roommate who plans to move out, possiblely staying for over 1 years or more...

i am a locater but i had stayed in USA for some years before

wish to get your reply ^^
    Hi,

This is Fiona from Sydney and want to share flat too. To be honest, I don't have much budget but I have check that the flat around carins road (Central) is around $8000, Sheung Wan around $7000. I think it's good to share the burden.

feel free to reply me though email [email protected] or call me directly at cell: 6117 0517.

Cheers,
    Fiona

Share flat

This is josphine from Hk, I like to share a flat but I don't have much budget too. I work in wan chai and can share a flat in many location. Let's discuss and what is your budget and expectation for a house? please email to me at [email protected]
    Nice to meet you here, I am 26 , short body and love to eat a lot.

Flat info

The flat for 300 sq ft is under $ 5000 in chai wan (4/F) without lift. Are you interest in it for sharing?

HI all Gals,

I am 26 female, gonna move in a 2-bedroom flat on mid-July. Anyone interested to share the flat? The flat is around 5 -8 yrs old.

Size:450-500 sq feet
    Rental: $6000 ($3000 each)

I am a female, 26 yrs old; quiet during weekday, like yoga, reading, meeting new friends..

PM me if you interested

Thumbs up share rooom with chinese

I found a room in Olimpic city MTR station junction, 3 bedroom and I got 2 ppl here willing to share, 680. sq ft and 4 air conditioner in side and share kicten and toilet. If anyone interestedm, I can email the photos to you. please write a Pm to me. If you like quiet area, ti kok tsui is far from bustle but near mongkok.

room share with 2 females

or you can call me Jospehine 98066718

This is kat from Hk, I like to share a flat but I don't have much budget too. I work in Hk saide and can share a flat in many location. But I prefer Hk island. Let's discuss and what is your budget and expectation for a house or apartment? please email to me at [email protected]
    Nice to meet you here, I am 28 , loves yoga and sing.
    p.s. I have one lovely 14yrs old doggy