Lamma Island Current Rental Prices

Closed Thread

Lamma Island Current Rental Prices

Guess I just asked to completely unrelated questions but I did also remember hearing that Lamma Island tend(ed?) to have good priced flats (under 6000 HK?)
    I'm unable to find up to date (2011) pricing information on the Internet, so could someone please let me know the cheapest available rental prices in Lamma Island currently?

[Please don't mind the questions, this is how the forums stay active, don't you agree !]

Lamma Prices?Flat available

Hello,

These are only my personal thoughts and views:

Generally the prices range from 4,000.00 -15,000.00.
    Anything above this is likely trying to be rented out by another expat or a local who is trying to get an expat for a lot of money.

There are two main areas (or sides) of Lamma, Yueng Shuen Wan is busy with restruants, bars, and mini-stores. It also has an HSBC bank and a post office along with a large population of expats, families and loads of children and loose dogs. Rent is higher in this side due to population and convienence.

Sok Kwu Wan side is a more local area with one row of about 12 different seafood restruants, one or two min-stores, and more locals than expats. Rent is lower here due to longer time between ferry's to Central and less convienence as far as shopping goes.

If you are interested, I have a 3 bedroom available on the Sok Kwu Wan side of Lamma for 6,000.00 per month (swimming pool, close to beach, 750 sq ft, large yard/garden, maid, green view, sea view, rooftop).

Will send details per request. Good luck with your search and hope my thoughts and views have helped.
    Cheers!

There are houses on the hill at yeung she wa too but I think they are 40k plus. Still a nice option for someone who wants a actual house with ocean views

Hi There!

My name is Kevin and I am new to this forum.

I will be moving from the US to Hong Kong at the end of August with my wife and 8-month-old daughter and I am interested in hearing more about this 3-bedroom property you have on Lamma. I'll be working in Aberdeen and I believe that there's a ferry that goes from Sok Kwu Wan directly to Aberdeen. Can you confirm that for me? Does a move-in date in late August, maybe even early September work for you?

I can be reached at [email protected]

Thanks!

Hello,
    My name is Rubico and I am planning to move to HK at the end of this month or beginning of the next one. I will move with my girlfiriend and my daughter and I am interested to know more about this 3 bedroom flat.
    Could you please send me more details about this flat and your telephone number at: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by satnam:
    Hello,

These are only my personal thoughts and views:

Generally the prices range from 4,000.00 -15,000.00.
    Anything above this is likely trying to be rented out by another expat or a local who is trying to get an expat for a lot of money.

There are two main areas (or sides) of Lamma, Yueng Shuen Wan is busy with restruants, bars, and mini-stores. It also has an HSBC bank and a post office along with a large population of expats, families and loads of children and loose dogs. Rent is higher in this side due to population and convienence.

Sok Kwu Wan side is a more local area with one row of about 12 different seafood restruants, one or two min-stores, and more locals than expats. Rent is lower here due to longer time between ferry's to Central and less convienence as far as shopping goes.

If you are interested, I have a 3 bedroom available on the Sok Kwu Wan side of Lamma for 6,000.00 per month (swimming pool, close to beach, 750 sq ft, large yard/garden, maid, green view, sea view, rooftop).

Will send details per request. Good luck with your search and hope my thoughts and views have helped.
    Cheers!
    Hello there! I am currently living in HK and looking for a holiday house to go to on week ends. Could you please let me know if it is still available? Thanks a lot!

Hi, I am interested to know about your flat in Sok Ku wan. Is it still avaliable

Hi,

Is your flat in Sok Kwu Wan still available for rent?

My email is [email protected]

Thanks
    Joann

Cheers!