Thought i'd post the below as i may be looking at moving there at some point in the near future. I have gone back asking for minimum and maximum rates for a 2 bedroom unit.

Horizon Hotels & Suites Limited
(長江集團成員Member of Cheung Kong Group)
Subject to license agreement & availability

Dear Madam / Sir

First of all, thank you for your interested in the Harbourview & Harbourfront Horizon All-Suite Hotel. Here with our hotels' information for your reference. The room size of our suite is 603-724sq.ft for two bedrooms, which can accommodate 3 people at most. The Harbourview & Harbourfront Horizon is a hotel design of 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom suites with windows that can be opened to allow in fresh air and sunshine. Besides, each suite comes with your own fully equipped and furnished private pantry, living and dining areas and bathroom. Moreover, staying at the Harbourfront & Harbourview Horizon, you could also enjoy your life in our exclusively private clubhouse. For your convenience, we offer no security deposit, no management fees and flexible terms.

We are pleasant to welcome you to visit our 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom model units in Harbourfront & Harbourview Horizon. Furthermore, the clubhouse facilities would be offered to you for viewing as well.

The license fee is various from the duration of the stay, hotel package, the view and level of the suite and subject to license agreement and availability.

Please kindly find the Hotels Address and contact detail to make the appointment for viewing the model units.

Harbourfront Horizon 8 Hung Luen Road, Hunghom Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Harbourview Horizon 12 Hung Lok Road, Hunghom Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong

In addition, below are the 4 service options for your reference.
Service Options Rate
1 Maid Service HK$ 380-780 per month
2 HGC Broadband Internet HK$ 158-220 per month
3 The Horizon Club Membership Free
4 Utility Management Fees Based on comsumption
(Include Water Charges, Local Calls, TV Channels, Electricity Consumption and Handling Charges)

A $1500 Utility Management Fees Deposit will be charged and it will be returned to you without interest within 60 days after you have checked out.

Our hotel also provides free hotel shuttle bus service to/from Tsim Sha Tsui. It is convenient for connecting you to the hubs of Hong Kong.

14 days in-advance booking is required. We do accept Visa/Master card or cash for the payment. If you have any further enquiries, please feel free to contact me at my mobile or via email. Please notice that all of our hotel suites are reserved based on a first-come-first-served basis and our room rate is subject to change without prior notice.

Best regards
Dominic So
Sales Department
Horizon Hotels & Suite Limited
8 Hung Luen Road
HungHom Bay Kowloon
Hong Kong
Mobile: (852) 6904-4905
Fax: (852) 2129-0077