Harbourfront Horizon vs Harbourview Horizon

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Harbourfront Horizon vs Harbourview Horizon

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knows the difference between Harbourfront Horizon and Harbourview Horizon in terms of services and facilities ? Thanks in advance !

There's not much difference. Basically the staff rotates between both development. Units in harbourfront is slightly bigger.

Take note. The way ventilation ducts are designed, if you do not switch it on, stench from units near you may filter in. Smoke from smokers seems to filter the most

the biggest difference is that the Harbourfront is between the harbour and the Harbourview. The harbourfront is slightly pricier and (i think) slightly larger. I live in the Harbourview and other than slow elevators, I love it.

As others have said, Harbourfront rooms are larger on average. I noticed that in the bedroom, you can easily walk round both sides, but in Harbourview... it's tight against the wall. No big deal if the price is better.

yeah I have to sleep completely diagonally to fit on my bed in HV

Moving in August, tower 3 36 floor. What's like these days, hope its as clean as the show unit.

Sent from my Milestone XT720 using GeoClicks Mobile

I'm starting my countdown. 60 days till end of my stay in Harbourfront.

Comment 1
    I love the fact that I can pay rent with credit card!! The points I accumulate goes to grocery vouchers!

Exclamation Harbourfront Horizon service is unacceptable

Harbourview Horizon is okay, everything works well and when things go wrong you can expect good fixes, the kind of service you would expect having paid a hefty monthly rent.
    In contrast, Harbourfront Horizon maintenance really sucks. 1) maintenance people hardly turn up on time, can range from 30mins early to 2hrs late; 2) they will charge you for anything that they cannot do due to incompetency, they can accuse you of willfully cause damage to something that has been subject to prolonged exposure to the sun for at least two years, citing that it was fine when you checked in years ago; 3) a seemingly quick fix may require several attempts and don't expect anything to be done properly, have been moving from one apartment to another and always the same problems ; 4) root cause of the problem: the workmanship really sucks, and the maintenance people never learn from their Harbourview colleagues to do things properly and only try their very best to put the blame on tenants, perhaps this is what the front desk people are good at doing... just sharing my ordeals having stayed in these two properties for 5 years

Anyone renewed their lease recently?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using GeoClicks mobile app

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast