Work in Wanchai - where to live?

Work in Wanchai - where to live?

Hi,
    I have a job offering in Wanchai and will start beginning of August. I have looked for apt's on the net for a while now but am getting confused by the various impressions i get. hopefully some of you can be of help.
    My work will be in Hopewell centre, so easily accessible by MTR. I would like to live in an urban environment (no typical lowrise residential area) but not be bothered by smelly fishmarkets or whatsoever. Commuting time to work preferably < 30 min's. My budget is inbetween 5K and 8.5K. I wouldn't mind sharing an apt. (actualy prefer to). Does anybody have suggestions on what regions of the city to limit my search to? Wanchai, CWB, Central, Kowloon, ..., ...? or where i can find proper ads for finding an apt? (I rely on internet for now, as I am still in the Netherlands)
    many thanx
    Michael

Wanchai, Causeway Bay, Central, Mid-levels, Happy Valley pretty much covers it. The Hopewell Centre is quite a distance from Wanchai MTR when it's 30+ degrees and 90% RH! I'd look for somewhere from which there were buses or minibuses running down Queen's Road East or budget for a taxi in the morning.