Buildings with Best open layout and largest bedrooms

Closed Thread

Cool Buildings with Best open layout and largest bedrooms

Hi there, heard alot about the various expat-friendly buildings / communities like Park Island, Caribbean Coast, Bellagio etc... would love to compare which complexes you guys think have the most open floorplans with the largest master bedrooms? I've noticed that 1200sqft in one building can be very different from 1200 in another (based on what i see on gohome.com) Rather sacrifice the # of bedrooms to have a more open layout (although I know it's hard to come by in HK) - that's why I'm seeking your expert advise. any thoughts on comparisons?? Thanks guys!

Open floor plans / reduced number of bedrooms are rare, given that it would have taken some effort from the landlord / owner to knock down some walls.

FYI: We are in a 1525 sq foot in Bagiuo with 95% efficiency and three bedrooms.

As KIA says - it's something you find at the individual apartment level where previous owners have knocked down walls.

The othe place you find big apartments is in much older buildings, but there are fewer and fewer of those around and many people are put off by the other attributes of these buildings (old lifts (or sometimes walkups), pokey lobbies, etc).

yeah, i know that it would be hard to find in newer buildings (which is where we'd like to look) but just comparatively, between the estates talked about here - which ones do you guys think have the best layouts? i think village houses are also a possibility? but they are totally not convenient are they...?