2 bedrooms apartments

Closed Thread

2 bedrooms apartments

Hi guys!

I'm moving to HK in september and looking for a two bedrooms apartment to rent. I will be working in Central but dont mind some commute. Budget is around 20 000HKD, can you recommend some places or trusty real estate agents?

Any good 2 bedrooms serviced apartment around?

Thank you very much

You should spend a month in a serviced apartment to get your bearings in HK and hook up with as many real estate agents as possible. It will be tiring but since each person will have different preferences and taste it's essential. Midlevels is popular with most new expats and can't really go wrong there but it's pricey. There's also a new development in Wanchai called the Zenith which is very convenient with clubhouse facilities such as gym, spa, sauna, pool etc. It's in wanchai which used to be a traditional HK residential area but it's now becoming a hip and happening place with the many new developments taking place.

Quote Originally Posted by timbuktu:
    You should spend a month in a serviced apartment to get your bearings in HK and hook up with as many real estate agents as possible. It will be tiring but since each person will have different preferences and taste it's essential. Midlevels is popular with most new expats and can't really go wrong there but it's pricey. There's also a new development in Wanchai called the Zenith which is very convenient with clubhouse facilities such as gym, spa, sauna, pool etc. It's in wanchai which used to be a traditional HK residential area but it's now becoming a hip and happening place with the many new developments taking place.
    Yes this is good idea. Any recommendations for a 2bd serviced appt in the same price range. I will be working at central and broadband internet is a must.

www.horizonhotels.com.hk

i am moving into harbourfront horizon next week. brand new building - 2 bedrooms about 700sqft. very nice with great amentities - swimming pool, gym, sauna and steam room, laundry, shuttle to MTR and KCR stations every 30 mins. it's 3 mins taxi ride from TST. best thing is no security deposits and agent commission. 6 month to 1 yr lease... rent ranges from $13,000 - $16,000.

Quote Originally Posted by jngai:
    www.horizonhotels.com.hk

i am moving into harbourfront horizon next week. brand new building - 2 bedrooms about 700sqft. very nice with great amentities - swimming pool, gym, sauna and steam room, laundry, shuttle to MTR and KCR stations every 30 mins. it's 3 mins taxi ride from TST. best thing is no security deposits and agent commission. 6 month to 1 yr lease... rent ranges from $13,000 - $16,000.
    Nice! i'm gonna contact them. How much are you paying for yours? Do you have pictures of the flat? it says under construction on the web site

I found a 3 bed place that had the smallest room knocked down, and the space used as a walk-in closet and addition to the size of the master bedroom. Great if you can find it.

I saw nearly 30 properties today in Sheung Wan / Wanchai / Mid-levels and 2 bed was more common than 3 or 1.....