Apartment Music Room

Closed Thread

Apartment Music Room

Hi all,
    The flats we're moving into have a "Music Room" listed as one of the amenities, albeit one that you need to hire; I was just wondering what it's likely to be? Just a room where you can play music loudly, a full band practice room, a piano...?

Thanks!

usually a room with a piano or drum kit but you can take your own instrument. The ones I've seen are quite small, not somewhere you could record music or have a lively band practice !

When we ( husband and I ) were looking for our apartment, one of the apartments we looked at ( conduit Rd, an old building, can't remember the name) had a 'music room'. That is a specially soundproofed room with electrical outlets, even a layers floor to resemble some kind of stage within a small room, but not too small. Usually the the walls are carpeted or lined with another type of soundproofing material.

Hope this helps. If you are not used to 'Studio' design, I recommend that you view the room.

N.B. We didn't choose the apartment viewed ( didn't like the 'leather' floor tiles, too much hassle to clean) .

if you could name the development, then maybe there's a chance that people could give you a pic or something.

Name:  Step 1 empty-room.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  8.4 KB+Name:  Cassette-Player.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  55.7 KB

It turned out to be small and has a piano. No Drums .

Thanks guys