Looking for Accomodation

Smile Looking for Accomodation

Hey there people, I'm a 19 year old dutch student going to Hong Kong to do an internship from the end of August untill the End of January. So 5 or 6 months
    My company is located in the Massmutual tower somewhere on Gloucester road.
    So I was wondering if you could give me any advice on where to stay, as I see a lot of different opinions about a lot of different places.
    I am looking for a place near my company, with a budget up to $8000hk Max.

So if anyone can help me by reccomanding or warning me for certain places?

Best Regards

Bart

Some places you might want to try looking are WanChai, Sheung Wan, Happy Valley and Causeway Bay. They're all close to where you'll be working, and have some reasonably priced housing options. They are all very urban though. You could also consider a flat share in the Midlevels (I'm not sure that you could find a decent place without a roommate in the Midlevels for 8k).

If you don't mind a commute and want some greenery, look out in the New Terratories for a place in your budget. Disco Bay and Gold Coast may also provide some nice options.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by hello_there
    Some places you might want to try looking are WanChai, Sheung Wan, Happy Valley and Causeway Bay. They're all close to where you'll be working, and have some reasonably priced housing options. They are all very urban though.
    Hey Hello You, could you maybe give some examples of those places.
    I'd prefer not to communute too much so the more quiet/green places are not really an option I think

Thanx

Bart