Looking for a 2-bedroom apt in the South Side

Closed Thread

Looking for a 2-bedroom apt in the South Side

Hello there,

My husband and I are relocating to HK early September. We are looking for an apartment - anywhere close (maybe 15-20 travel time) to Cyberport. Our budget is only 14K/month HKD. We both really like the Residence Bel Air, but heard it is quite expensive and not within our budget. Any suggestions? Help!

The website shows flats from 25,000 so it seems out of your budget

if you need to get to cyberport, how about living in kennedy town sted of island south? You should easily be able to find a place for your price range there. Plus, it's only 10 minutes, tops, by cab to cyberport, 20 at most by bus.

you can try south horizon area. with the budget, you can get a bigger unit compared to other district.

Thanks for the suggestions, chubbysan and thromsturmond. i searched through the internet and it seems south horizons and sham wan towers are within my budget. which one is actually better? what about Merton? thanks so much for the help.

you should be able to get a 2-bedroom at the merton for your price range. just stop by any real estate agent around there, and you'll get a variety of options. If you are OK living in a local building, you can probably get a much bigger space for 14k in kennedy town.