Like Tree3Likes

Tsing Yi ? Isn't it the best place to live in NT

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

So now its , April 2010, any feedbacks from people who actually live in TSING YI........... in this district.
    I just want comments from people who live there......................

review from my friend who lives there : closet.

Nice place! Lived here for four years. Great transport facilities. Friendly environment. OK supermarkets/shops and Maritime Square is a good medium-sized mall with a reasonable range of eateries. Goos sports grounds and lovely promenade to run along. The country park above Tsing Yi is awesome too. Views all over! There are a few expats here too. My guests love that they can get to the airport fast!

have been staying there for 2 years now and I luv it.Looking for a new place now as the lease is expiring and landlord is asking for ~40% more.

Quote Originally Posted by shuki:
    have been staying there for 2 years now and I luv it.Looking for a new place now as the lease is expiring and landlord is asking for ~40% more.
    I know, right? I lived there two years and my rent jumped from 4,000 to 10,000 in one year! I had to move away. Which is very sad for me because I loved Tsing Yi...
    gill_hk likes this.

Tsing Yi

I am living in Tsing yi from past 4 years, finally bought property at price (4400 psf) on 01.05.2011 because tsing yi has got everything to live better than far away places and ease to go anywhere in HK. Price of property is fair then other areas like Mei Foo , park island etc.

Last edited by gill_hk; 05-05-2011 at 12:10 AM.

Congratulations gill_hk.

Just out of interest and because there was a lot of talk last year of changing how they advertise square feet for properties (carpet area, etc), how many square feet was it advertised for, how many is it really and did they tell you all this?

I like tsing yi. Very good value
    and convienient.

I recently moved to TY as well.

Congrats Gill, 4400 psf is a really good price. I was expecting a lot higher!