Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ern

Grand Waterfront - To Kwa Wan

Grand Waterfront - To Kwa Wan

Anyone familiar enough with the Grand Waterfront, To Kwa Wan to give me a run down?

How are the mid/ low budget rooms to rent? 10-12K month

thanks

10-12K means you're looking at the 500sf flat A/H., about 390 net.

Tiny kitchen (two people if you keep your elbows in) and bathroom but well fitted out (mini TVs too). Living room OK. Bedrooms, check carefully if you're well over six feet tall. Nice balcony, that side you're looking over old Kai Tak runway.

Mixture of people now it's 5 years old, mainlanders, pregnant mainlanders ready for the hospital, mostly locals and a handful westerners I've seen. Angelababy at one point! Friendly, helpful staff. Nice outdoor pool and excellent clubhouse. Travel is down to buses,taxis and ferries by which GWF is well served. car parking a problem, long wait for downstairs even at $2800 a month.

mr nobody likes this.

Right...thanks...what does "A/H., about 390 net." mean?

Do the places generally come with a fridge?

With the depot below I'm guessing it's not too difficult to get to, say, TST, Jordan, Yau Ma Tei, Mong Kok?

Last edited by mr nobody; 09-11-2011 at 02:27 PM.

There's many buses in the area however heading towards TST, Jordan, YMT takes you along one of the most frequently congested parts of Kowloon particularly the Chatham Road North / Highway 1 / Chatham Road South interchange. Traffic can be backed right up into To Kwa Wan.

Flat A or H are the roughly 500sf flats on each floor. Their Net size is only 390sf.

Yup can get busy in Tokwawan at rush hour. Minibuses go from Wyler Garden next door - to Mongkok via Homantin, and to TST via Chatham Road. All depends on the time of day you travel.

But roads are busy everywhere...right??

I guess what you're saying is that there's no MTR in TKW and so...roads are gonna be slow.