Serviced Apartment in Discovery Bay

Serviced Apartment in Discovery Bay

Good Afternoon All

I'm moving to HK in December and need a serviced apartment for 2 months before I bring the rest of the family over. I will be working near the airport does anyone have any suggestions for a Serviced Apartment on Discovery bay, if they have them. I know many on Hong Kong side but was not sure here.

Thank you
    CHS

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

There are fully furnished flats (individual owners) available for short-term rental. Do an internet search for the Discovery Bay forums, which has classified ads including short-term serviced lets.

Here is the link: DiscoveryBayForum.com - DB Room, House , Boat or Golf Car
    There are 2 new (free) magazines available in DB, DB Living and Around DB. both have classified sections with short term lets listed.

Thanks for the information

Thank you both, this is helpful. Elle, are these two free DB Magazines online? I am currently living in Bangkok and will not be in Hong Kong until 1st of December. If not, may I know where I can pick up these papers/magazines?

Cheers
    CHS

There are also serviced apartments in Tung Chung - somebody listed a link on here a few months back. Also convenient for the airport. As is Gold Coast (regular bus see here: http://www.goldcoast.com.hk/residenc...ttle%20Bus.pdf) and they also have serviced apartments.
    Tsuen Wan is not bad either - Royal View and the ones in Nina Tower (forget the name) would be reasonably convenient.

Quote Originally Posted by CHS64
    Thank you both, this is helpful. Elle, are these two free DB Magazines online? I am currently living in Bangkok and will not be in Hong Kong until 1st of December. If not, may I know where I can pick up these papers/magazines?

Cheers
    CHS
    Most of the apartments listed there are also listed in the link I posted. Here is the link for DB Living DB Living - Home
    Feel free to pm me if you have questions