Studio Apartments

Closed Thread

Studio Apartments

Hello everyone.

I planning a visit to Hong Kong in the Autumn and am considering renting a studio apartment for a few weeks.

Could anyone recommend a reliable studio apartment company? I have heard of hstudios and Cozy Studios but would like to know of more and what they are like.

Thanks.

studio apts HK

Several posts in this forum state cozy studio is a real disaster. Haven't heard anything about HStudios yet.
    There's also EmpireStudios, StudioStudio and Atria Boutique Studios and some more. These all seem pretty good. I'll be having a look at StudioStudio myself this week. Anybody have some first hand experience here????

Quote Originally Posted by cmcv10:
    Hello everyone.

I planning a visit to Hong Kong in the Autumn and am considering renting a studio apartment for a few weeks.

Could anyone recommend a reliable studio apartment company? I have heard of hstudios and Cozy Studios but would like to know of more and what they are like.
    judging from reports on this forum, you might have trouble getting your deposit back, and being out of the country will make it next to impossible to retrieve it.

if it is just for a few weeks then you are more likely to find availability renting a serviced apartment on a short contract 1 month +.