serviced apartments

Closed Thread

Red face serviced apartments

Hi everyone

Planing to move to Hong Kong end of January 2012 and we are looking to start with going in a serviced apartment.

Can some one recomand some nice ones ?
    price, space, not to far from city...

something like the harbourfront horizon, price is relatively cheaper than other for the same space.
    And the location is good !
    Can someone suggest aonther one like that ?

Many thanks to all

Forgot to mention, we are a couple with 2 kids, girl of 2 years and boy of 5 months

You'll have to post what size, bedrooms etc.

I have stayed in two recently, I would recommend either.

V Causeway Bay was $28k for a 1 bedroom of ~500 sqft. Beautiful interior, good service, well soundproofed despite the busy location, really close to MTR making it about a 15 minute commute to Central. There are V apartments all over in Wan Chai, Central and I think Happy Valley.

Treasureview Soho was $31k for a 2 bedroom of ~700 sqft. Very good interior, good service, small amount of noise but not too bad, unbeatable location right next to the escalator, 10-15 minute walk to Central.

There are much cheaper places though, these are probably the pricey end of things.

EDIT: I see from your second post you have two kids so I guess you want at least 2 bdrms. Treasureview Soho would still fit the bill, although not all their apartments are configured for 2 bdrms, you have to get lucky.

Last edited by LionelHutz; 12-12-2011 at 06:18 PM.

thanks for your message.
    looking for 3 bedrooms apartment

we will be happy to pay 40k max a month

Hi Oliver,
    Harbourfront Horizon is only two bedrooms (680 sq ft) and minimum 6 months lease (not monthly as most serviced apts like Shama is). I have not met anyone that paid less than $19K month (see the disgruntle residents FB page). They advertised as $11,500 and up, but when we went to see it, they said they only have a few units on the low levels that goes for that special price and is rarely available. It is a very nice place, with free shuttle to Tsim Sha Tsui MTR and Hung Hom station. In fact, on my first tour, they said they had a unit on the corner of 22nd floor at $27,400 monthly...quite a difference to the advertised price of $11,500 and up. PM me if you want more details.