Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By funwithcolour

Short Term Lease w Pet

Short Term Lease w Pet

I have looked through the forum but there aren't any recent postings. What would be the best way to go about finding a short term arrangement for me and my dog? My budget is not very big and I am willing to live a little further out or in a tight space as a result. I am also open to flat shares. There doesn't seem to be a way to find this accommodation.

This arrangement will only last from mid-end January until mid- end of April.

Can anyone give me ideas for searching ?

Try the classified section of this website or easyroomate for flat shares.

I did that first...

Most places don't mention whether they do or don't and I have sent out dozens of inquiries. There are many that accept dogs long term, or are completely out of my budget. There is one person in the flat share that mentions pets but she has a cat. She won't for long if my dog sees it.

I have also sent out blind inquiries to postings for apartments or shares whether they mention pets or not.

I am trying to find out if there is a pet-friendly apartment search or something like it. I have been on all of the main apartment sites. Some don't even give the option to list pets criteria.

I will try easyroommate. I had not heard of that one. Thanks!

Wink Try this

Quote Originally Posted by MoonHK
    Most places don't mention whether they do or don't and I have sent out dozens of inquiries. There are many that accept dogs long term, or are completely out of my budget. There is one person in the flat share that mentions pets but she has a cat. She won't for long if my dog sees it.

I have also sent out blind inquiries to postings for apartments or shares whether they mention pets or not.

I am trying to find out if there is a pet-friendly apartment search or something like it. I have been on all of the main apartment sites. Some don't even give the option to list pets criteria.

I will try easyroommate. I had not heard of that one. Thanks!

Park Island is very dog friendly, and there may be someone that wants a flatmate. Try joining the Park Island Facebook page Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More and post something there. Worth a try anyway
    cw1483 likes this.

Moon HK, I do feel for you....as I used to have two dogs too. What's your budget like and how far out will you want to ok...i.e. Tung Chung, Ma Wan, Taipo, Sai Kung all seemed very dog friendly but is a bit far. I can look around.

how about mongkok, how much is your budget?

Try Homantin area. Many old buildings allow ppl to keep pet, and yet such location allows you to travel to TST and Central quite easily.