15K> HK Service Apartment Recommendations

Closed Thread

15K> HK Service Apartment Recommendations

Hey everyone, I'm heading to HK with my partner this December coming. I want to get accommodation out of the way so thought about renting a service apartment for 1 month.

Are there any Studio or 1 Bed Room apartment within Kowloon (preferred) or HK Central.

We're just after something clean, reasonable, close to MTR, no hassle with payments and etc.

Till now we checked out, Cozy Studio, Excellent Court & The Lodge base on photos alone only. So if possible please recommend any service apartments or studio that are suitable.

Thanks heaps in advance.

bump! still trying to seek for an apartment. Any help would be greatful. Cheers

Hey
    We have been here at Causeway Bay for two months now.U can check out the Lanson Place Boutique Hotel, Shama Serviced Apartment (just next to Times Square) or the Jia Boutique Hotel. Our room comes with a little kitchennete.What is your budget by the way?

Erba

Are you saying your budget is HK$15k+ ?
    I've rented a serviced place in Sheung Wan called Erba:

http://www.home2home.hk/erba/erba_overview.html

Everything is within walking distance. LKF, the escalator and the MTR. In fact, it is a rather nice MTR station cause it's the last station on the island line, so when you get on in the mornings the train is nice and empty.

The service is nice and friendly and efficient.

The little food place downstairs, called Ovolo sells really nice and fairly cheapish food.

I can recommend it. I've rented one of their big units which is close to 1000s.f. but the lower levels are 500s.f. each.

Hey guys, thanks for the reply. Budget is 15,000 HKD for 1 month. Service apartment or hotel I'm cool with it. As long as its comfortable safe and clean. Anymore ideas would be great. Cheers

R u willing to be 10 to 15 minutes by mtr away from central

Hi

I moved here 3 weeks ago looked at around 35 serviced apartments the best value and facalities r in 15 mins from central I mean 5 star with all the shabam if so let me know I can point u in the wright direction take care.

Regards

King Kong

Hi there, I prefer it to be in Kowloon and close to an MTR. But an apartment at HK Island is also fine. Hotel is also ok for the month that I am staying.

Also budget has increased to $18,000 HKD.

Thanks alot though