Like Tree17Likes

Where would you live if you had unlimited budget?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

njaeger - a common theme in this forum is people lash out when they fail to get humour. Treat it like water off a duck's back. I had a little giggle anyway.

[QUOTE=njaeger;1861201]

Quote Originally Posted by Mat
    I would not since I said (purposelY but I know for some it's hard to grasp) nice accomodation with good furniture....

'since you have issue to undersand'

Alright chill out. Can't you read? I said that it was nice of you...and then I made an allusion to the OPPOSITE business that is happening in HK i.e renting out cages... and I clearly said that you would NOT be in the cage business. Gosh either some people can't read or lack sense of humour.
    It's not you, it's just that no one's used to anyone being nice on the forum!
    Satay Sue likes this.

I really don't know where I'd live. I like the idea of living in NT villages, with nice garden etc, but then it could be really boring, and for entertainment, I'd have to come to hk side, most of my friends are on this side as well as my gf (who doesn't really fancy staying in the woods). So I think I'll stay where ever I am currently but yeah would like the apartment to be somewhat bigger.

Mat

[QUOTE=vinyljunky;1861289]

Quote Originally Posted by njaeger

It's not you, it's just that no one's used to anyone being nice on the forum!
    and I wasn't the only one ....

as I said, thanks to the OP.

I like this question. It really gets us to think about what's really more important in lives, things and or attributes are closer to our hearts, perhaps the inner child inside. Nature, beauty, convenience(no fuss less stressful practical daily living),and a bigger space that attunes to our yearning for personal freedom top the list. More profoundly, most of us have already had more or less what we want!

Last edited by kittyctc; 30-01-2012 at 03:55 PM.

i've always liked the houses to the left of Shek O beach on the headland...beautiful beachfront view without the ponciness of the rest of South Island...

carang and fuzzysocks like this.

I've always had a soft spot for Sai Ying Pun, appreciate natural light (to put it mildly!) and open views, and hate housework, so as there's no extra money for domestic help included in this set of dreamings, I'll have a high floor, full seaview place in one of those '70s or '80s shoeboxes on Connaught Road West, thankyou

One of those buildings along the tram line overlooking happy valley race courses. Had a mate living in on and they are actually really well decorated on the inside and nestled nicley between those fancy home decor shops!

fuzzysocks likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by vinyljunky
    Park Island. It sounds like an absolutely magical place.
    I would prefer park island to most places. Repulse bay is also nice.

A big farm up near Fanling.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast