Like Tree17Likes

Where would you live if you had unlimited budget?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Where would you live if you had unlimited budget?

Ok let me clarify. I know it's a hypothetical question and it's a bit useless, but I find it interesting to know what you guys think.
    If you could pick ANY properties in HK, anywhere you want. Where would you live?

Also just imagine that it's just the property you are getting. Meaning you don't have more money than you have now, you still have your same jobs, same salaries, same lifestyle. You just own a property and you can pick the one you want.

For example if you pick a massive house in the Peak, then you'll have to be ready to probably buy a car and do the commute to your work, or spend more time to go to do grocery shopping etc... What I mean is that you wouldn't live like a multi millionaire with a Rolls Royce and a chauffeur.

i'll kick things off. I'll probably pick 'Highcliff' in Happy Valley. Not the most convenient to get to I agree. Although still ok. But this building looks sick

i would choose a village house a little closer to town. minimum 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms (just like we have now), larger garden than now (also with a high wall around it for more privacy), good kitchen.

not much would change, we'd just live a little more conveniently.

Under current pay and lifestyle it would have to be the peak.

IFC top floor

m4nn likes this.

Bigger, newer boat. Same location (gold coast).

In a public estate near an MTR station in Tai Po.

I'll stick to where I am now, Happy Valley.
    Gimme any property in HV over 2500sqft and it will make me very happy.

Original Post Deleted
    I don't know. I was thinking something like this little dingy.

Original Post Deleted
    Well if you really are interested in the logic ... I LOVE living in a marina. Its a fabulous lifestyle, very quiet and relaxing, I know my neighbours, I like having 360 degree views of water and mountains, I like the people you get here in GC (not the stuffy banker types like the island) and I find all the amenities here extremely convenient. So if I want to stay on a boat it has to be gc, db or clearwater bay. DB marina is very crowded and noisy so that's a no and CWB is too inconveniently located. Hence stay where I am, but like others I'd go for even more space (3500 sq tf boat) and less mainenance (hence newer).

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast