Like Tree4Likes

Harbourfront Horizon

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 22 ... LastLast

Okay..., what about Ironing board & iron? I hope so.

Last question, is there any shops like (the U.S.) Wal-mart or Targets nearby? Where I can buy grocery as well as basic household items, and electronic appliances. I have a feeling the apartment is not really that "equipped" so I need to do some shopping almost immediately when I reach there. Thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by clare:
    Okay..., what about Ironing board & iron? I hope so.

Last question, is there any shops like (the U.S.) Wal-mart or Targets nearby? Where I can buy grocery as well as basic household items, and electronic appliances. I have a feeling the apartment is not really that "equipped" so I need to do some shopping almost immediately when I reach there. Thanks a lot!
    not even ironig board and iron..you will need to get them. you won't find any shops in the scale of a Walmart or Target. however, you should be able to find everything you need in Jusco (Whampoa). it is within walking distance (less than 10 mins) or you can take a cab for $18HKD.

hello everyone,

I'm also about to move to HK for short term assignment (6 mos) starting March..and my company is taking one flat from Harbourview Horizon for accommodation...just some questions and hope you can help me:

1. Is there a covered walkway from this place to Hunghom KCR? and about how long will it take to walk to there (10 mins??)...
    2. Regarding the maid services, do they have their own routine for the service or can the tenant also request some other stuff such as ironing of clothes?
    3. Are there any group activities from time to time, like table tennis playgroup or neighbors meet and greet?

thanks!!!

parking at harbourfront

Hi neighbours,

I moved to Harbourfront from Harbourview recently, and I just don't get why there's no hourly parking available when it seems there's a big car park entrance to the right of the main entrance for cars...? has it always been no parking at the harbourfront?

It seems ridiculous to park $15/hr @ haroubrview and walk here, the cheap car park across the road is always full... I don't mind doing the walk myself from time to time, but I really hate having to ask my dad or sis with my baby niece or my friends to park so far away. Very frustrated.

Hi Bingz

It is around a 5-10 minute walk to the KCR and its all covered (partly through a shopping centre)

We have the maid service twice a week. Its very basic; they don't wash dishes or iron.

There is a table tennis table in the club house. Its usually not in use and i'm sure you could organize a game quite easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock:
    Hi Bingz

There is a table tennis table in the club house. Its usually not in use and i'm sure you could organize a game quite easily.
    Is there a tennis table in Harbourview ??? never really knew abt this !!!

Very likely moving to HKG long term in May or June.

I have heard from some other friends that rents have come way down in Harbor Front.

I might be mixing up Harbor Front and Harbor View in my head though. These two places are close together correct?

A friend of mine mentioned he just got a 2 bdr place for 15,000 and said there were places as low as 10,000, though again, Im not sure if this was for Harbor Front or View.

Thanks for any info. Just found this forum, good stuff!

a friend of mine just moved into Harbourview for $11K..17/F with no view. As for Harbourfront...new tenants are paying about $13K now.

Swimming at Harborview/Harborfront

Will there be a lot of people using the swimming pool? Is that possible to do laps? Or it will be too crowded?

Please tell me if someone knows~ thank you a lot!

As long as you finish doing laps before 6pm each night no problems, and dont plan on doing them between 12-2pm in the day as the pool is SHUT!! Yet another issue with this place that even though the residents complain +++++ they management do not give a toss!!

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 22 ... LastLast